Our raw honey is available year around at:
- Rosauer’s (72nd Avenue) rosauers.com
- Wray’s Chalet Thriftway (56th & Summitview) www.wraysfoods.com
- Wray’s Meadowbrook Thriftway (72nd & Nob Hill)
- Wray’s Selah Thriftway
- Puget Consumer Cooperative (Nine PCC stores are located in the Puget Sound Region) www.pccnaturalmarkets.com
- Yakima Visitor’s Center (Fair Avenue, across from Target) www.visityakima.com
- Wenas Feed & Rentals (Selah, WA)
- Mill Creek Natural Foods (4315 Main Street, Union Gap, WA) www.millcreekfoods.com
- Vibrant Health Food & Nutrition (1314 Yakima Valley Hwy, Sunnyside, WA)
- Caffe 11th Avenue (1003 W. Yakima Avenue, Yakima)
- Safeway and Albertson’s stores throughout WA, OR, ID and AK (if your city has more than one store, we may not be in every one, check the other locations or ask your store manager about availability)
It is also available seasonally at:
- Trading Post (Naches)
- Naches Valley Fruit
- Thompson’s Farm Market (Naches)
- Washington Fruit Place (Peck’s Canyon, Yakima) www. treeripened.com
- Brandt’s Fruit (561 Ragan Rd, Wapato, WA) www.facebook.com/ewbrandt
- Blueberry Hill Berries (1520 W. Wapato Road, Wapato, WA)
Do you sell your beeswax?
Just picked up a Quart at the fruit stand on hwy 12 the 100 Yr old building. I buy honey where ever I visit. I love to support small producers . I will finish up my jar of Tupelo honey and enjoy yours next. Good luck and God Bless
Are you still selling honey? Please tell me where I can get more!!?
My Mom was on a road trip and got some of the most beautiful dark honey I have ever seen or tasted. My jar is almost empty and it’s causing me great concern. Please help?
Oh my goodness, we can’t have you running out 😉 Where do you live Megan, I will point you in the right direction 😆
Best honey ever! I picked some up at a fruit stand on I-90…. but I live on the West side of the mountains! Any chance of mail order? It’s running low…..
I was wondering if you do online public retail of your honey? If not, what about wholesale, do you only do it through wholesale food services?
We do not sell retail at this time. We only sell to places with a resell certificate.
I think your honey is the best tasting ever. I live in the Wenatchee area and sure would like it if your honey could become available in one of the businesses here. It’s very difficult to get down to the Yakima area to get your honey.
Try your local Safeway. We are not in every Safeway, but we are in many of them. So glad that you are enjoying the bees hard work!!!!
We live in Bellingham, WA. I purchased your honey as a Christmas gift and now we need more more more… Where to find it?
Thanks so much for the kind words! Try Safeway, we aren’t in every store, but we are in lots of them! Thanks again!!!